Information and FAQ
- What photography services do you offer? I focus mainly on photographing weddings, seniors, families, business headshots and events.
- How many photographs will we see from our wedding? You will see between 100-1000 images depending on which coverage you choose. The number of images also depends on the weather and your venue.
- How will we view our images? We will set up a meeting after our wedding or portrait session. At that your meeting we will look over proofs and decide which images you would like to order and which you would like for your collection.
- Do you offer a online gallery? Yes.
- Do you offer high resolution files? Yes.
- Do you have a second shooter? Yes. The assistant photographer does everything from photographing to assisting with off camera lighting and more. It is also good to see your ceremony from different angles. All of our large wedding collections include another professional photographer. I have back up equipment as well as my second shooter too.
- What does each package include? Each package varies, please call or email your request. Typical collections start at a $2,600 and for small more intimate weddings...call and we can customized a package for you. A typical collection consist of two professional photographers, album, prints and canvas's.
- Do you travel to shoot a wedding? Absolutely! I mainly photograph in Ohio and Florida, but will travel anywhere for a wedding. Traveling and Weddings are my two favs!
- How do we book and what are your payment terms? In order to secure your wedding date, I require a non-refundable deposit of $500, with the balance due one month prior to your wedding date.
- How do you consider your style of photography? I use to work at the Tampa Tribune, so I have a newspaper background....I am photojournalistic all the way, with a tad bit of traditional and romantic.
- Have you been published? Yes, here are the links.
- Do you provide other services ? Yes. I have created marketing pieces such as the brochure for the Greenway Trails and the fall sports program for Jefferson High School. I have also photographed for the ACMC Foundation's marketing material. I create invitations, Save the Dates, Thanks You cards, holiday cards for all occasions. Click here to view my selection.
- What forms of payment do you offer? I accept cash, check, debit and credit cards. You can pay through Paypal by clicking below.
- Do you offer wedding books? Yes. The wedding books are included in all of our large wedding collections. We design and create your album with high standards to ensure your memories will be preserved for generations to come. Your album will be in a form of a modern book, where the images are printed directly on thick pages. You pick your own cover to tailor your personality and each large album comes with a leather box to help preserve it.
- Do you offer engagement sessions? We strongly encourage having an engagement session. In fact, we include them in most of our collections. This is the time when we learn how to work with each other, to see how the photographer gives directions, learn about tips and tricks on what makes a better photograph. Think of it as a rehearsal before your wedding day portraits. In the end, you get beautiful casual images of you and your fiance. Those you can use for “save the date” cards, wedding invitations, guest signature book, wedding web site, or simply print and hang the artwork in your home.
- Can you hold the date for me? We cannot hold the date or pencil you in. To be fair to everyone we cannot hold the date without the deposit and a signed contract. We accept bookings on a first come/first serve basis.
- If I want more than what came with my wedding collection or portrait session, what else do you offer? We offer, canvas, wood and metal prints, invitations and thank you cards, albums and much more. Click here to view the booklet of options.