REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS:
- We had a vision for what our wedding shoot would be, well maybe it was just an idea, but once we met with Heather, we knew we found the right person to capture the most spectacular day of our life.
We met with Heather for coffee. The idea was we would meet several photographers and see who may be the best to photo our day. Well once we met Heather, we knew we had the one! We showed Heather some wedding pictures from other weddings of friends and family. Heather could see both our artistic goals and desire to capture precious candid moments. She quickly identified the need for a second photographer to insure we captured both the portrait and the expressions of the guest and family. We booked her on the spot!
Our first experience with Heather was for our engagement shoot. She was so fun and creative! Her expressions and words as she took these pictures were amazing. She truly loves what she does and has such passion for her work. Our engagement pictures will be cherished for our lifetime. We loved that she took the time to create a slide show set to such a lovely song. We literally cried when we saw it!
Our Wedding Day went amazingly! Heather was composed, professional, fun and organized for the entire event. She took the time to capture each phase of the wedding as well getting family portraits for us at the church. We had a big group and she was able to manage shoots with all of us as well as taking the time to take pictures of just us. We revisit the place where our engagement photos were taken and it completed the entire experience.
We feel so lucky to have found Heather! Thank you so much for preserving our day and this time for us. We highly recommend Martello Photography for any occasion…You can’t go wrong!
Huge thanks and hugs- Genell & Jeff Sturm
- Working with Heather was a dream come true. Our wedding was captured exactly as we had hoped. She made the process fun- no stress, and was professional, yet sympathetic to all of the needs of a demanding bride throughout. I will recommend her to everyone, and she is the person that we call upon, both in our business and our family, for all of our photography needs. We gained a friend in the process.
Thank you! Laura and James Hockaday
- Last summer Heather Martello took pictures of our wedding at the Geneva Lodge. Heather is very personable. I love how she takes the time to get to know you as a couple and what you like. I saw Heathers work at the Quail Hollow Bridal show and knew right then she was just what I was looking for! When we had our last meeting right before the wedding we went over all the different poses we wanted and she also gave us great helpful hints so the photography time frame went smoothly at the wedding. What I love most about her work is she captures all the PERFECT moments Her pictures tell a story. You don't even need words to understand the happiness and love on that day, her pictures show it all! Heather makes you feel like she is part of your wedding and loves being there. We are so grateful we chose Martello Photography for our wedding because we have BEAUTIFUL photographs that tell our love story FOREVER!!
Britany and Luke Wolosonovich
- My wife Samantha and I were like your typical wedding couple, planning out stages of our special day. We had an opportunity to look at Heather Martello's portfolio after receiving many recommendations from others. After reviewing her stunning work, we instantly knew Martello Photography was the route to go to capture our special day. Heather has an amazing journalistic way about capturing her shots that still has us in awe. She is able to capture images like you are still living those moments. Her photographs tell a story and capture emotions like I have never seen before. I highly recommend Martello Photography to anyone who wants to remember the day, moment, feelings, and everything else that goes into your special moment whether it be a wedding, engagement, children, etc. You will never regret your choice to utilize the unmatched skills of Martello Photography.
Joey and Sam
- This summer we had Martello Photography take pictures of our extended family for an anniversary gift. We were a very big group ranging from age 3-91 and Heather was able to organize us all extremely well and was great to work with. She captured fun candid moments as well as more formal shots, and she had a lot of creative ideas. We were beyond pleased with the way the pictures turned out- the worst part was trying to decide which ones to order! We were also very impressed with the online gallery that she uses for ordering the pictures. The selection of items was amazing and they were very efficient regarding shipments and communication. This was hands down the best experience we have had with a photographer.
Thanks Heather! Lisa and Jeff
- You are the best! And I mean that, truly. Heather those pictures are sooooo unbelievably beautiful. You couldn't have done a better job. I am truly thankful for your talent. Carlos and I thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.
Heather and Carlos
- My husband and I had a small and intimate wedding at The Don Cesar in St. Petersburg, Florida. We were looking forward to having a relaxed atmosphere to share with only those closest to us. Heather Martello was our photographer. The first time we met her was actually at the wedding, but she had already made a good impression over the phone. We had to push our wedding back an hour because my hair/make-up took longer than expected, and we forgot to call and tell Heather! I can't express how understanding she was about the situation. She had every right to be upset for having to wait around for an hour, not knowing what was going on, but instead I was met with a warm, smiling face. Heather definitely expressed a lot of creativity in arranging our poses. It's a wonder our beach pictures turned out so beautifully because I thought I had my eyes closed in most of them! I would definitely recommend using Martello Photography for your wedding pictures. She makes you feel comfortable and she definitely has a passion for what she does.
Samantha and Ryan
- As we woke up August 7th, rain had decided to put a bit of a damper to months of planning. The dreams that we had built up for our perfect day were in serious jeopardy with no signs of letting up. Short story long our day began an hour late and Heather was more than willing, and prepared, to make our dream a beautiful piece of art. The day was perfect, and we were blessed to have the chance to work with Heather. She is the consummate professional without making you feel like the consummate beginner. Heather treated us as her friends and pictured the day as a true definition of our unconditional love. I would highly recommend using Heather as your photographer you can trust that you will gain more than a work of art!
- Having viewed some of Heather's photographs through mutual friends, I was impressed with her gifts: a keen eye for symmetry, detail, artistry, and beauty. Her photographs have a unique visible look into the soul of her subjects. I decided she would be the perfect choice to photograph my son, and me for our modeling/acting comp cards. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect photographer. She seemed to effortlessly achieve perfection in the shots we needed to portray our versatility, and photographic aptitudes. Heather has a beautiful spirit, is very professional, friendly, and extremely easy to work with; she makes you feel at ease as she maneuvers you through the creative process of photographing you at your very best The quality and affordability of her work is a testimony to her dedication to working closely with her clients to achieve their desired results. We wish you nothing but the best for you, Heather. Thank you for the awesome comp cards.
Diane and Cody
- I would not use any other photographer than Heather Martello. Heather was not like an intrusive photographer during our wedding....she was like one of the guests with a camera......she did get the right shots when needed , like cake...the ceremony...family shots after the ceremony....but some of the best shots were the ones that you did not even know she was shooting. I would highly recommend Martello Photography for any special occasion event.
Thank you. Robin and Tom
- Heather Martello took photographs of my fiancé and myself to celebrate our recent engagement. After hearing my vision for the perfect location she suggested a beautiful beach near my home. She was extremely professional yet she made it relaxing and fun. She made sure we were both at ease so that our shots would reflect our true personalities. We were thrilled with the results and she even adjusted some of the prints and added a touch of color to a few black and whites and sepia-toned a few for free, she just surprised us. She has a unique style and a great deal of creativity. She shot a few traditional poses but mainly focused on our personalities and photographed in a photojournalist style that portrayed out personalities even more. I am looking forward to her shooting our wedding.
Heather and Rick
- Heather, these are some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. You did a wonderful job. You captured it! I practically cried through the entire viewing. I can not tell you how impressed and pleased I am with the images. I am overwhelmed right now. Ordering extras is going to be wild. My memories will live forever.
Melinda and Ken
For more reviews, please click on the WeddingWire link below: