Beautiful Photography, Genuine & Authentic
- What photography services do you offer? I focus mainly on photographing weddings but also photograph seniors, families, children and headshots. I also offer the Mirror Me Photo Booth for weddings and special events!
We are trying to decide on a photographer but it's so hard, how do we decide?There are many brides who just aren't into photography that much, or have pawned the wedding planning off to mom. There are even some brides who don't want to take any advice and just want things a certain way. These brides aren't who we usually work with. We love working with couples who are fun, cherish memories, want great photography, and love the fact that they got to celebrate such an important day in their lives with the people they love.
- My friend or Uncle has a "nice" camera, why don't I just use them? Sure, you could do that. Does your friend/Uncle know how to shoot under any lighting conditions? Does she or he have a fast lens? What focal length does She or He usually choose for full length portraits? How's her off camera flash technique? Does she or he own a flash? What if her or his camera breaks, do they have back ups? Unless she or he has the skills, gear, and a few weddings under her or his belt, I'm going to strongly recommend a pro for this once in a lifetime event.
- We live out of town but would love more information and would love to meet with you, can we? I have a studio to meet when you are in town or
I am constantly meeting with people over video chat and many times just a simple phone call. Half of my weddings are for people that do not even live in NEO.
- How will we view our images? I edit weddings generally in 30 days or less, depends on the time of the year. I post social media teasers a few days afterwards and your more than welcomed to share those, they are watermarked and you can share and keep those. After I am done editing, I will send you a link to your gallery for sharing and ordering, those are watermarked as well for the gallery only. Once you receive your digitals and prints, those images will not be watermarked.
- Do you offer canvas's and albums, I do not want to deal with figuring this all out, I am not creative? Yes, I have plenty of samples on display in my studio.
- Do you have a second shooter? Yes and they are professionals and not in training.
- Do you travel to shoot a wedding? Absolutely! I mainly photograph in Ohio, but will travel anywhere for a wedding. Traveling and Weddings are my two favs!
- How do we book and what are your payment terms? In order to secure your wedding date, I require a non-refundable retainer of $500, with the balance due one month prior to your wedding date. We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards.
- How do you consider your style of photography? I use to work at the Tampa Tribune, so I have a newspaper background....I am photojournalistic all the way, with a tad bit of traditional and romantic.
- Have your weddings been published? Yes, here are some links.
- Do you have a studio space? Yes! 1009 Bridge Street Ashtabula, Ohio 44004 above Bridge Street Art Works in the Historic Ashtabula Harbor. When you come visit me make sure you make time to visit all of our shops and restaurants!
- Can you hold the date for me? We cannot hold the date or pencil you in. To be fair to everyone we cannot hold the date without the deposit and a signed contract. We accept bookings on a first come/first serve basis.
- Do you retouch my images? I can retouched and enhanced. I post retouched social media sneak peaks and I will add those to your gallery. I do edit everything as in I create it to be BXW, vintage, bright, filmy and moody, cropping and culling. Retouching things like eyes and teeth whiter, skin smoother, distracting items removed, head swapping, can be requested. But fyi, I always throw in some artistic flair pieces into the gallery just because I LOVE photoshop!
- Do you offer Payment plans? Yes I do! Just ask.
PORTRAITS & MORE
My session prices are based being a experienced photographer for over 20 years, who is fully insured, a licensed business, and have been trained.
- Can I have my portraits taken at the studio or on location? Yes.
- Do you retouch my images? Yes, all orders are retouched unless otherwise noted.
- Do your collections come with anything? The session fee includes my time photographing and editing, a canvas, teasers and a online gallery. Anything else can be ordered.
- How much is a session? Depending on the session and subjects, typically sessions start around $225.
- What is the process after the session? It takes 1-2 weeks to edit a session, gallery will be sent at that time for ordering. With approval, I post social media sneak peaks within two days after session, depending on the season.
- Do you provide other services? Yes. I have created marketing pieces such as the brochure for the Greenway Trails. I have also photographed for the ACMC Foundation's marketing material. I have also facilitated social media marketing plans for the Lift Bridge Association, Coffee Creek Estates, Herb Garden B&B and currently the website for the Historic Ashtabula Harbor.
- Do you restore old picture? Yes I love to restore pictures!!
- Will you photograph for other companies for their branding, social media & marketing material? Yes! Let's get a monthly social media plan together. I photograph for small businesses owners who need fresh imagery for their website and social media or other marketing material.
Vendors I Love
Vendors I Love
Here is a great list of individuals that I have either worked with, known for a very long time or have an appreciation by reputation. Let them know Heather sent you.